Saturday, January 12, 2013

Postcards from Amy

I love to travel. Pictures of far off beautiful places send me off into day dreams. Going to the airport makes my heart skip a beat. Learning about people and cultures fascinates me. Taking a break from life and reality to explore is always needed. And the idea of an adventure, big or small, calm or exciting, makes my imagination soar.

I already have a blog, it's not fantastic, in fact I think I have 5 MAYBE 6 readers haha but that's ok. I created my blog to write  about random thoughts and experiences. After I finished college I did quite a bit of traveling before I started working and I had several people ask me to blog about each of these trips. I had a lot of fun writing about the trips; sharing pictures, experiences and itineraries but I didn't love having these travel posts on my blog as if they were invading the feeling of simplicity that I loved about my blog. (Yes, I know I'm weird) A big part of who I am however, is traveling and I would still love to share that with people. I thought this blog might be a great way to share that with people.

I wouldn't say I am an expert at traveling, oh no not at all. It is just something I love to do, a hobby. I want this blog to be a place where I post about my travels, travel articles, resources I have found that have helped me plan a trip, travel reviews, things I would do again or not do, etc.

So here goes nothing! Welcome to Postcards from Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment