Monday, May 6, 2013

Spotlight: Roadside America

Are you planning a road trip and want to make a random, possibly memorable, stop along the way? Check out the website Roadside America. It's a guide for "Offbeat Tourist Attractions." Basically you go to this website to find out where you can find the World's Largest Office Chair or The Big Peach Water-tower or a random themed museums. Just type in the name of a city or town, you will be traveling through, into the search bar at the top and it will tell you all the random things to see in that city or town. Some things are stupid but some are fun. Even put in the name of the city you are currently living in and go check out the attractions.

I recently went to Pocatello to visit a friend living up there (blog post on this trip soon to come) and I used Roadside America to see if there was something random we could do. Sure enough, there was! The Clean Museum! Ha! Yes, that is correct, the Clean Museum. It was actually kind of stupid but I have told so many people about it, I learned some fun facts for conversation and I know my friend and I will never forget it that we went to the clean museum.

So go check this out... have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment