Monday, November 11, 2013

From a Fellow Traveler

I have a relative who, when she was 25, quit her job and planned a six month trip around the world. I recently ask her of all the places she has traveled, which was her favorite. I really liked her response and thought she had some great advice and wanted to share it with you.

"Hmmm... my favorite place? So many people have asked that and I have to say I don't have one particular place. Each place is SUPER unique and offers up such a variety of things. I LOVED India because of how different it is. Same holds true for Vietnam. I think while you're young you should try out the exotic places. As we get older, we tend to want more from our travels and are less patient with the third world country annoyances. So save Europe and higher end travels for later in life. If that makes sense? But, every place I've been to I've LOVED for what it was."

No comments:

Post a Comment