Thursday, February 20, 2014

Italy... Ready or Not! Here I come!


Yesterday I booked a a 9-day trip to Italy with some friends and I couldn't be more excited. Visiting this country has been at the top of my list for quite a few years now but I kind of came to the conclusion that I might save that trip for something to do with my future husband; Italy is such a romantic country. But when my friend last week asked me if I would like to buy a Groupon Getaway Deal to Italy this November with her and some other people, I said, "Forget you future husband! I'm going now!" Of course this doesn't mean I can't go again :)

I am so excited to start researching this country and learning about all the things to see and do. I already can tell that 9 days won't be enough but honestly, is it ever?! Obviously this trip isn't happening for 258 days (oh yeah... you better believe I have a countdown on my phone) so I won't be posting about it for awhile but I was excited to share the news and to share another place to look for travel deals: Groupon's Getaway Deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment