Sunday, February 15, 2015

Date a girl who travels...

In honor of Valentines Weekend: I saw this article, Don't Date a Girl Who Travels, on Facebook and I had to share it. To me this article is being written in a sarcastic tone, but then again maybe that is just me because I think the girl being discribed sound's like an awesome person. I do think some of the examples are extreme BUT for the most part it is spot on. When I read the article I forwarded it on to my adventure buddy and she laughed and agreed that we'll have to someday marry men who understand our love of travel or else we will drive them up the wall, however, we would make a really fun wife and mom... in my opinion. ;)

I mean this is a part of what I am looking for in my future husband: Date a Man Who Travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment