Tuesday, August 4, 2015

I Think I Need to Win the Lottery...

I received an email from a fellow friend who also loves to travel and the email subject was "I think I need to win the lottery..." and the only thing in the email was a link to a website showing 30 amazing places to visit. Websites like these are always contributing to my travel wish list and bucket list. I agree with my friend, I need more money and TIME if I ever want to see the end of my lists. However, I'm always excited for new travel ideas and if I don't finish my lists, that is ok, at least I saw the places that I did get to cross off the list. That is a lot more than most can say and I feel very fortunate to be able to say I get to travel.

30 Destinations You Will Remember For a Lifetime

I have only been to 2 of these places. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment